Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Do we really need to explain why we love the Kardashians?

These intelligent young women will stop at nothing to get what they want. Their newest goal is to be on Oprah. They come up with the craziest schemes.... sound familiar?

@KimKardashian: My goal in life is to go on the Oprah Winfrey Show, we need 2 plan & plot! How can the Kardashian sister get on Oprah????
@KhloeKardashian: go to africa for a few weeks and get lost adopting a baby. Kourt and I will come and find you! Africa + adopting= Oprah
@KimKardashian: I have no problem getting lost in Africa, but really adopt? Can't I just steal Kourt's baby? Someone should kidnap us!
@KhloeKardashian: OMG! Forget Africa! I have the perfect plan. Let's go to Cuba, find Tupac! You have a baby by him!!! Tupac + Babies=Oprah
@KimKardashian: We only have 635 days left until Oprah is off the air, no time to get kidnapped! Can't U & Lamar just adopt me?
@KhloeKardashian: we can be a rap group... Tupac the lead and us three like the supremes... Wooohooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment